Atrex Inventory Control
Atrex is an inventory control/point-of-sale (POS) package for the business that desires complete control over stock levels and inventory tracking.
Designed for the Microsoft Windows environment, Atrex is comprehensive, intuitive, and easy to use.
Rather than being designed for any one specifc industry, Atrex is designed to be usable by most retail or wholesale operations. Current Atrex installations include computer retailers, pet stores, crafters, motorcycle dealers, automotive repair shops, locksmiths, and government agencies.
If you're tired of running your business by hand, computerization is one of the quickest and most efficient ways to increase the profits of your business. Computerization allows you to quickly determine how much stock you have on hand, see when you are running low on certain items without having to do a physical inventory, create and generate a mailing list of customers to promote repeat business, and keep a history of your sales. Simply put, we are in the business of making your business run smoother.
If your business is already computerized and you're looking for a new inventory/point-of-sale control program, Atrex has import capabilities for customers, stock codes and vendors.
| (Click on the for more info on selected items.)
Point-of-sale invoicing, order entry, and quotations
Vendor and Customer RMAs
Multi-job service orders and service quotes
Available Add-On for importing and exporting to the Zen Cart shopping cart
Support for temporary "Show" locations
Simple receivables, payables, and bank account tracking
20 character alphanumeric stock codes
Handles serialized, non-serialized, container (kits), and assembly items
Add customers, vendors, and stock codes during a transaction
Multiple pricing levels (5), unlimited pricing categories, and automatic price adjustments
90+ standard reports
Built in report designer for report customization or creation of new reports
Uses a high speed embedded database engine with Client/Server capabilities*
Available ODBC driver allows for external reporting
Import capabilities for stock codes, customers, and vendors
Store notes on individual customers, stock codes, or transactions
Bad check/debt indicators
Barcode reader support
Prints stock code labels with bar codes
Menu level security
Cash drawer support
Built in database backup capabilities
All transactions are real time to allow up-to-the minute reporting
Support for multiple date formats, open phone number fields, and alphanumeric postal codes
Network and multi-user ready
Supports add on tax rates
Credit card authorization available through Mercury Payment Systems.
*Please note that Client/Server capabilities are available only for multi-user licenses.
Atrex can be licensed in two different ways.
Single/First License: $450.00 USD
Additional User Licenses: $300.00 USD each additional concurrent user.
Click Here to calculate a standard Atrex license.
- License does not expire.
- Includes all minor updates within your licensed version.
- Major upgrades are paid upgrades unless they are released within 60 days of your initial purchase.
- First license includes 1 year standard support or 12 phone or remote connection support incidents*, whichever comes first.
- Each additional license includes 3 additional phone or remote connection support incidents*
- Unlimited email or fax support during support period.
- Additional support is available on a pay as you go basis at the current support rates at the time of service.
Quarterly Subscription: $20.00 USD/month per concurrent user (paid quarterly).
Semi-Annual Subscription: $15.00 USD/month per concurrent user (paid semi-annually).
Annual Subscription: $12.50 USD/month per concurrent user (paid annually).
- License expires at the end of the subscription unless renewed. Data entered is still accessible after expiration, but the program will function as an evaluation copy.
- Includes ALL updates or upgrades released while your subscription is current.
- Standard support is included for the duration of your subscription. First license includes 2 phone or remote connection support incidents per month.
- Each additional license includes an additional phone or remote connection support incident.
- Unlimited email or fax support for the duration of your subscription.
- Includes support for processing credit cards through PC-Charge.
The above prices are for electronic delivery of the product, registration key, and electronic documentation. Printed users guides can be purchased separately.
* A support incident is defined as voice/phone support required for a single issue or task (excluding customization) up to 30 minutes of support time. Issues or tasks that require more than the allotted time may require multiple support incidents.
- Windows 2003+, XP, Vista, 7, 8 or newer.
- 60 Meg hard drive space
- 250MB Free RAM after loading OS
- Mid Range Dual Core CPU is recommended
- Inkjet or Laserjet Printer Recommended
Atrex is designed for use at 1024x768 or higher screen resolution.